We successfully upgraded the update. Please inform us via email@example.com if you see anything out of the ordinary.
- We suggest that you upgrade your cf cli
- If your app uses one of the integrated buildpacks, please verify that your apps are using the correct version of your programming language of choice especially when using ruby, as the default buildpack removed support for 2.2.5.
Posted Apr 21, 2017 - 11:23 CEST
We have successfully changed the Certificates, we will now continue with upgrading the runtime. Please be aware that not all API functions will be available during upgrade, but we do not expect app downtimes.
Posted Apr 21, 2017 - 08:46 CEST
we will now start the upgrade. We will begin by changing the SSL Certificates for the a9sapps.eu and a9s.eu domains.
Posted Apr 21, 2017 - 08:03 CEST
to mitigate two High Severity UAA vulnerabilities we will upgrade all Cloud Foundry components tomorrow. We do not expect downtime but you may experience one of the following inconveniences during the maintenance:
- Inability to push or restage apps, as the Staging components auth gets migrated to mutual TLS.
- App instances will be restarted. You should not experience downtime, since the Executors are evacuated before they restart. We still advise you to use at least 2 instances of production apps at all times.
- Depending on your cf cli version you may need to upgrade your cli. You can always find the last cli version here: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/releases - Connection rubberbanding while the Routing Components reboot.