Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Jul 19, 2022 - 12:00 CEST
we will be updating the a9s platform.
The update procedure is structured into 3 stages:
Stage 1: Update of the Runtime
Stage 2: Update of the a9s Data Service Framework
Stage 3: Update of all existing a9s Data Service instances
The stages have the following impact:
- Restart of all applications. For slow starting applications with a single instance configuration this might introduce a downtime of up to 5 minutes in addition to application startup time.
- Restart of the API. Single requests to the API might fail but subsequent requests shall pass.
- Creation, update and deletion of new or existing a9s Data Services instances will be unavailable for up to 5 minutes.
- The availability of existing a9s Data Service instances will not be affected by this.
- All a9s Data Service instances will be restarted which causes single instances to be not available for up to 5 minutes.
- You may see your app reconnecting to the master node while the service instance gets updated.
We'll provide an update as soon as we finish the respective stage.
The anynines Team
Posted Jul 19, 2022 - 10:53 CEST
This scheduled maintenance affected: API, Customer Panel, Services, and Customer applications.