Scheduled Maintenance: Platform Update
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
we will be updating the a9s platform.
The update procedure is structured into 3 stages:
Stage 1: Update of the Runtime
Stage 2: Update of the a9s Data Service Framework
Stage 3: Update of all existing a9s Data Service instances
The stages have the following impact:
- Restart of all applications. For slow starting applications with a single instance configuration this might introduce a downtime of up to 5 minutes in addition to application startup time.
- Restart of the API. Single requests to the API might fail but subsequent requests shall pass.
- Creation, update and deletion of new or existing a9s Data Services instances will be unavailable for up to 5 minutes.
- The availability of existing a9s Data Service instances will not be affected by this.
- All a9s Data Service instances will be restarted which causes single instances to be not available for up to 5 minutes.
- You may see your app reconnecting to the master node while the service instance gets updated.
We'll provide an update as soon as we finish the respective stage.
Removal of Redis 3.2/ Redis 4.0
Please be aware that this release is the last release including Redis 3.2/ Redis4.0. It is necessary to migrate to a newer version for Redis as soon as possible.
Deprecation of MySQL 10.1
Please be aware that MySQL 10.1 is marked as deprecated from a9s point of view. If you are still using MySQL 10.1 please make sure to migrate to a newer version.
We are happy to announce that Redis7 is now available as a Dataservice.
We are happy to announce that MariaDB 10.6 is now available as a Dataservice.
In this update the default stack get switched to cflinuxfs4. This only affects new pushed apps. To migrate an existing app from cflinuxfs3 to cflinuxf4 you need to specify the respective stack when pushing your apps.
Detailed information about this topic can be found in the official [Cloud Foundry documentation](https://docs.cloudfoundry.org/devguide/deploy-apps/stacks.html).
It is planed to remove stack cflinuxfs3 in the future so please prepare to switch your apps to cflinuxfs4 accordingly.
The anynines Team
This scheduled maintenance affected: API, Customer Panel, Services, and Customer applications.